hi so I complain tons of times about how Harvey is never used properly by writers and then I go and draw dumb shit like this. I think I just like making embarrassing moments for the rogues…….
“I said NO.”
As related to my feelings about Sada last night. The soul who looked Lucifer in the face and said no. Let me just die I love her so much…….
my kingdom for voyeurism kinks
omg I just realized Alan’s love interests are like a premature Gotham Sirens and it’s hilarious
- Rose Canton, when her alter personality takes over, can control and manipulate plants
- Molly Mayne is the original Harlequin, and turns to crime for the attention of someone she’s infatuated with
- Irene Miller don’t listen to laws, she gonna do what she wants when she wants
can i have a comic about the three of them having to team up
so I’m just quickly downloading more comics as I set up my homework and I decide to open a random one, you know, just for fun and
death by feelings
this is still the only panel I like from the page.
maybe it’s Alanna’s kawaii meter exploding off the charts.
I actual shivered from how much I love this version of Alan Scott and the way you depicted him.
So, that typo I did the other day of Kirk’s name… made a thing…
you know that one time you caught your parents trying to be sexy and you wanted to blow up in embarrassment FOR them? Yeah. That was me drawing this.
A later conclusion:
People who Bruce knows Jason slept with:
- Tommy Elliot, former best friend turned mastermind murderer
- Talia al Ghul, former lover and mother of his son
- Dick Grayson, ward and adopted son
- Koriand’r, daughter in law and married to said son
People who Bruce WANTED to know Jason slept with:
- NO ONE.